Are you interested in creating or learning how to make short, family-friendly films in Juneau? Join the Juneau Film Collaborative to bring your idea to life, learn filmmaking skills, and get to know other artists.
If you have an idea for a short film, would like to learn how to make or edit a film, or would just like to be involved, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below:
How to get involved
- Show-up. We’ll make a film every month. Filming on the first Sunday noon-4 and editing on the third Sunday of the month. Fill out the form below or send an email to email@example.com
- Sign-up. Enter your name and email in the form below
- Send us your areas of interest (acting, editing, lighting, directing, scriptwriting, etc.) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the form below
Have a film idea?
If you have a film we can shoot in 4 hours or less, fill out the form above or email us to submit your ideas
- Examples: short narrative, sketch, music video, local non-profit profile, mini-documentary
- Please include:
- What – A script or detailed outline of your film.
- Where – the location(s) where you film will take place. Before filming, we’ll need to make sure we have permission from whoever owns the space.
- Who – who will be in the film (subjects of the documentary or cast members in a narrative)
- Editing – Please make sure you have a plan to edit your film. If you would like to edit it (or know someone who does), great! If not, no problem – we can work with you to edit it, but you must to show up on the third Sunday of the month we film (two weeks from when we film) to help with editing. No editing experience is necessary, but you’ll have to be there to help with the process.