Twice a year at the Gold Town Nickelodeon we host the JUMP Film Festival which showcases short films made by locals here in Juneau.
- Admission is always free and no tickets are needed. Just show up!
- The festivals are usually held in August and February, but check our Upcoming Events to find out the exact dates.
- Each festival is shown four times (Thursday at 7pm, Friday at 7pm, Saturday at 4pm & 7pm), so there is always a seat. The same films are shown at each screening.
- We offer beer during two of the screenings (Friday and Saturday at 7pm), so you have to be over 21 or accompanied by an adult to get in.
- All films are less than 10 minutes long and each screening lasts about 60-90 minutes.
We want your films!
See our short, simple Submission Guidelines if you would like to submit a film.